Author Topic: Questions and answers  (Read 13660 times)

Administrator

• Administrator
Questions and answers
« on: April 30, 2015, 02:05:42 PM »
Post your question here.
If you want to see some other site features here before beta test start, also feel free to post.

Andrew Neal

Re: Questions and answers - Don't have an invite code!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 12:38:10 AM »
Help, I use 3D Rad very often, but when I come here for tutorials, tools, etc., it tells me to enter an invite code. I don't have one, but would like to become a beta tester so I can get one. It would really help me use the software more easily.

Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Questions and answers - Don't have an invite code!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 11:10:59 AM »
Help, I use 3D Rad very often, but when I come here for tutorials, tools, etc., it tells me to enter an invite code. I don't have one, but would like to become a beta tester so I can get one. It would really help me use the software more easily.
Hello, Andrew.
At this moment official tutorials(a full copy from 3drad.com) are not available since original 3drad owner doesn't reply on any attempt to contact him.
As for tools, they'll come online after project will leave beta test phase and developers will participate.

Also, you can visit http://3dradboards.org/ to for more help with engine

Andrew Neal

Re: Questions and answers
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 10:53:35 PM »
Okay, thanks.

darthhawk

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2016, 04:38:01 PM »
If anyone comes across or knows of any 3D RAD tutorials or any other information relating to 3D RAD I'd be happy to include it on the site I've setup dedicated to 3D RAD. Thanks

It's located here:
http://3drr.darthhawk.com

I have my own software company and fund the site myself with no ads. It's not going away.

famer

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 10:03:44 PM »
A new question!!! :o Hello guys! I'm famer and I'm also registered in 3dradboards.org. I tried to merge my racing game project with the lensflare project. But... I cannot increase the size of the Sprite Lensflare element 1. I also cannot change the color of it. Please help me with it... I don't know scripting... :-[
3D Rad's gonna do unexpected things! UNEXPECTED!!! :)

Gumbro

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 04:45:24 AM »
I have legacy 3DRad stuff (version 3.0, also known as 3D Rad Lite) stored on a HD. This version runs at least up to Windows XP, not sure about Win7 or later versions. If there is interest, I can put the material up somewhere.

I also have compatible software for modelling, UV mapping, terrain texture generation and so on.

Just let me know.

famer

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2016, 01:57:43 AM »
I'm interested! ;D And BTW.... you run on WinXP too??? I run both on WinXP and 7! ::)
3D Rad's gonna do unexpected things! UNEXPECTED!!! :)