Author Topic: 3DRAD.org. Next step  (Read 8221 times)

Administrator

• Administrator
3DRAD.org. Next step
« on: November 02, 2016, 11:42:45 AM »
Greetings!
Turns out that this project remained frozen for too long. 3drad  owner keep silence and did not respond on my attempts to contact him.
So this project will advance on its own and more stuff will be published starting end of November.
  • First of all, versions 4.x and 5.x will not be released in near future since it belong to previous 3drad company owner (Studio Bitplane)
  • All other versions that were released to public will be available on this site(those are 1.x, 2.x, 3.x, 6.x and 7.x)
  • 3impact section will stay as it is right now and will not be updated anymore
  • "3drad forum  backup" will be updated with massive resource pack (>1gb) and all download links from threads will work again
  • Games released using all versions of 3drad will be released as well (Virtual Gotcha, Beaver, Monster mash, Contest demos etc...)
  • Tutorials section will be opened in December with tutorials and documentation on both 2nd and 3rd generation 3DRAD

Best regards,
Administrator.

famer

Re: 3DRAD.org. Next step
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 03:16:04 PM »
That's good! Congrats Admin!!! ;)
3D Rad's gonna do unexpected things! UNEXPECTED!!! :)

Dani

Re: 3DRAD.org. Next step
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 02:32:42 AM »
I went to 3drad.org. Tutorials are not available. Says it is only available for Beta Testers. ^shrugs* Yet, I can download 3DRAD but no clue on how to use it. May have to uninstall.